In 1884, Dr J.A. MacTaggart opened the veterinary practice in Brookville Ontario at his home which was across the street from our current location on Guelph Line. Dr MacTaggart maintained the business until his death in 1931. The practice was taken over by Dr. B.D. Young in 1932 who continued to practice with his son Dr. Cliff Young.
In 1980, two veterinarians, Dr. Grant and Dr. Harris purchased the clinic and moved the practice across the road into the old NassagaweyaTownship Offices.
In 1991, Dr. Stephen Ball purchased Brookville Veterinary Clinic and in 2013 Dr. Jenn Woods partnered with Dr. Ball for ownership of Brookville Veterinary Clinic.